«
»

Friday, August 08, 2008

Pictures

Over the summer I have attended five-one week camps. Unfortunately, my camera disappeared after the first one. It was not until the day I left for my final full week away from home that it made its long overdue reunion with its rightful-not to mention relieved-owner. There are about five separate posts from two camps (one from the first and four from the most recent) on my photoblog. A link to it can be found at the top of my blog list on the right side of this page, but because I am so kind I shall give you another link right on this post. I do hope you check the pictures out so long as you don't criticize my elementary photography skills. Below is a video I took of me on the Land Trolley at The Wilds, a Christian camp in Brevard, NC. The photoblog link, as promised, is just under it. Just click on the camera(which happens to look exactly like mine..) it will take you right to the pictures. Enjoy!

0 comments: