«
»

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Here's To You

There are few individuals that cease to amuse me. One of whom is a woman I recently came to know quite well. We have had similar experiences although she has had many more than I. I'm finally taking the time to brag on her a bit seeing as how I've wanted to post something about her for a while now. Although there are times words just can't quite explain everything, I shall try. She's a huge source of my encouragement and motivation, a true woman who is deeply beautiful in so many ways and I'm so thankful that I've been able to grow closer to her. I have learned so much from watching and listening to her and seeing the mother in her, the wife, the lady, the girl. As I still have more growing up to do, I'm paying attention to others and their choices along with the effects of their past actions. I'm being influenced by so much and I'm so glad that one of my strongest influences is right there when I need her. No one is perfect, but this person seems to strive harder than many I know. Her unwavering beliefs and utmost dedication to the important things in life push me to strive for better than what I previously settled for. She is my inspiration for starting this blog, which is no where near as interesting as hers, but it's a start. She has dreams of becoming a writer and I have no doubt those dreams will be accomplished soon enough. She loves, works, and thrives. It leaves me amazed. Her and her husband (they are the sweetest, most in love couple I have ever known), have raised 4 brilliant children
all seeking to please Christ. Johnny Depp is another love of hers and it is because of her fascination that I came to see him for more than just Captain Jack. I now can appreciate him as the marvelous actor and legendary man he is.
So thank you for all you have taught me. I have gained so much as a result of our friendship and none of it will be forgotten. Neither will you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am speechless, for once ... and my eyes are full of tears as they often are, but these are a special kind. Thank you, Robyn ... I of all people know how little I deserve the praise, but you of all people probably know how much I appreciate it.

Love you, doll. Keep writing, keep loving, keep smiling, keep serving. You're going to be a great lady someday.

Simon Jester said...

What a lovely and loving blog. Keep it up. I'll be back whenever things get too annoying. I'm leaving here just a little lighter of heart.

Robyn said...

@ jenny
Thank you. Perhaps I will be as good of a writer as you are someday.
@ don
Thank you for the compliments. I enjoy your blog as well. Right now, posts are coming slowly for me but hopefully soon enough, this blog will be updated almost daily(with the exception that I will be gone most of summer. LOL.)

Anonymous said...

Yo Robyn, you might want to check out my latest blog post "Is This What You Meme" because you've been tagged ... no, no thanks necessary! Just send money, LOL!