«
»

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Tagged

I will be leaving in the morning to be a counselor at Junior Camp.

  • Link the person(s) who tagged you
  • Mention the rules on your blog
  • Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
  • Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them (or 5)
  • Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
I was tagged by J. at I'm Having A Thought Here.

See Rules above.

1)I cannot stand repetition in a conversation.
2)I am obsessed with numbers and patterns. They are in Everything.
3)If it sparkles, I like it.
4)I become extremely nauseous when I know someone is lying to me.
5)I get terrified at the mere sight of any form of cockroaches but I can handle any other bugs.
6)When I meet someone I almost always see either their potential or their past.

Junebug
It's A Funny Thing
Kitchen Table Medicine
Nehemiah
Jessieh Speaks

When I return, I will let you know how feels to be a teenager spending a week in a two-room cabin with a bunch of elementary school kids. And what happens while there. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in with the "anything that sparkles" part! ... waiting with bated breath to hear all about your camp "adventures" ... tee hee ...