«
»

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day.

I did a lot of thinking today. Haven't overthought like that in a while. Life really is what you make it. Today didn't really feel like Christmas. I haven't been in the Christmas spirit this year, not like I usually am. The weather wasn't feeling the Christmas cheer either. It rained.

This morning I realized how awful I can be. I wanted to stay in my room with my door locked and just listen to music all day. Maybe read a few books. Just not deal with people. Especially family. I blamed a lot of my problems on my dad. Terrible, I know. I'm so frustrated with him. I feel like its his fault that I'm dealing with some of the problems I have to face. Perhaps it is. But even so this man loves me more than anyone else in this whole world and would do anything for me. I know he will always be there for me and no matter what he believes in me. I like what he texted me today. We may not have the life we want, but we must live the life we have, otherwise we aren't living. He's been through a lot. A whole lot more than I have. I do love my daddy but it's so easy to get upset with him over the small things that bother me.

0 comments: