«
»

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Unexpected Blessings

Yesterday, me and a some friends from school were at the mall hanging out for my birthday. We were sitting down at the four or five tables pushed together by the guys. Everyone had food in front of them(except for me, I was about to go out to eat with the Partlows) and we bowed our heads, most of us held hands, and prayed for the meal. After we, well, they started eating and some conversation began, one of the workers at the mall who had been cleaning some nearby tables walked up to us and told us how great it is to see a group of young people praying and serving the Lord. We talked with him for a little while before he went back to cleaning, but I will never forget that. He said he would be praying for all of us and for God to bless each of us.
God is great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great testimony! It takes courage for young people to stand up for the Lord. Thank God for each of you.

Robyn said...

I thank the Lord for my friends and the man who encouraged me/us. It's not everyday that we are praised for serving Him. Brother David preached last night on being persecuted as a Christian. This event popped into me head because of the unexpected twist.