«
»

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I sometimes still hate my mom.
when i get dressed up, I think I'm a lot prettier than I really am.
i read for the fun of it.
i dont like going to class.
homework is a waste of time.
im really lazy.
i planned out how to kill myself and for my mom to find me.
i was eight years old.
in my mind, she deserved it.
i never again will ever attempt, or even truly consider taking my own life.
i love some people more than they will ever know.
but i dont believe in love at first sight.
or being "in love".
you can love someone and they love you. truly. but not the whole mushy warm fuzzy thing.
that doesnt always last.
love is not merely an emotion as people have diluted it down to be. its more like a commitment.
marriage is like a contract saying i not only want to, but will live with you forever to the day i die. the two become one flesh. you cant go into a relationship thinking solely on the relationship because then other factors of your life will affect it somehow. thats why hardly any of them last anymore.
why cant people realize that yes, they fail. and when they fail, they dont need to just sit on their butts. they need to get up and try again if they want to get anywhere. but they should already realize if they try to do whatever it is on their own, then they will just fail again. but if they turn to God, who is almighty, omnipotent, and omniscient, they probably, im just guessing would do at least a little bit better facing the task at hand with Him on their side rather than them going at it alone. right?
just wondering.

0 comments: